Posted on May 05 2016
We've gathered together our tried and tested favourite supplements - what are yours?
1. Bodyism Berry Burn. If we need a little help pre-holiday, this is our all time favourite! A fat burning and metabolism boosting delight. https://cleanandlean.com
2. Optimum Nutrition - ZMAs. These little gems help us improve the quality of our sleep as well as muscle / body recovery. http://www.optimumnutrition.com
3. Spirtu-tein Natural. Dairy, sugar and gluten free protein powder with added vitamins and minerals. Try the chocolate or vanilla! We add ours to pancakes, shakes and baking recipes. http://www.naturesplus.com/spirutein/
4. Lean Greens. The best tasting greens powder we've tried! A great pick me up for bright skin, a healthy gut and natural energy. https://leangreens.com
5. Inner Me. This is our go-to staple. All the supplements we need in one! The monthly subscription means we never run out and they are tailored for your age. Our pack contains 4 tablets - Vitamins & Minerals; High Strength Omega 3; A potent mix of greens including Chlorella and Aloe Vera; Co Enzyme Q10. https://www.innerme.co.uk
WE CAUGHT UP WITH STU MORTON, A FORMER ROYAL MARINE WHO IS ATTEMPTING A SOLO ATLANTIC ROW
Stu Morton, a former Royal Marines Commando, will be attempting a solo row of the Atlantic in January 2018. The row ...
MUMMACTIV - We talk pregnancy, fitness and style
We caught up with Joanne Sheperd, founder of MUMMACTIV to chat pregnancy, fitness and style. What's the story behind...
BEHIND THE GYMTOTE BRAND
What's the story behind the world's most stylish gym bags? First up, some background on the founders: Helena: An ad...